1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Skullport.net. This site will be updated to support D&D 5th edition rules in the future (near, we hope, still waiting on the books).

Akui

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Akui, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Akui Skulker

Akui
    • AC 7
    • HP 7/7
    • Level
    • 1 (ECL 2)
    • Experience
    • Next Level
    Chaotic Evil, male
    Aasimar
    Sorcerer (1)
    Walking casually Akui sees a town down the hill and decides to see what's there.
    As I arrived at this dingy dark town I noticed the buildings here are run down, people on the streets looting and various people about. I happen to notice a tavern as I was about head there a man tried to rob me needless to say I killed him but sadly there was nothing on him 'this is was what I get for coming to this town.' He was just trying to get by 'it seems to my luck I scared the rest off'. I arrived at the tavern and step on inside, many faces looked my way then continued on their business the bard was playing music casually well for a place like this.
    Sitting at the bar to rest I over heard someone mentioning the bard has another side to him 'interesting, this might be fun town after all.'

Akui smirked at the mysteries this town holds and glad he found it.
    I'm a graphic/web designer with a laid back friendly attitude, I can't wait to meet you all!

Akui has earned 21 experience, and 2 gold
    Lure Master likes this.
  2. Lure Master Slaver

Lure Master
    • AC 17
    • HP 7/7
    • Level
    • Experience
    • Next Level
    Lawful Neutral, male
    Human
    Rogue (1)
    Welcome to this dark dingy hole we are happy to call home, :) I like your avatar, it really suits this place.

Lure Master has earned 2 experience, and 1 gold
  3. Erris Martel Dungeon Master

Erris Martel
    • AC 15
    • HP 9/9
    • Level
    • 1 (ECL 2)
    • Experience
    • Next Level
    Lawful Neutral, female
    Aasimar
    Monk (1)
    Welcome to the port. It's both the best and worst place. Watch your back and have fun!

Erris Martel has earned 2 experience
  4. Wilorin Tenderfoot

Wilorin
    • AC 17
    • HP 8/8
    • Level
    • Experience
    • Next Level
    Neutral, male
    Half-Elf
    Rogue (1)
    The rogue spied a new resident sitting at the worn, bloodied, and aged bar of the tavern. Cloaked in the shadow of a corner he produced a dagger, and clasping the end of the blade took careful aim. With a flick of his arm the throwing knife flew end-over-end towards the newest resident, barely missing his head as it stuck into an over-sized spider that was making it's way down from the rafters directly above the bar.

"Damn, missed!", Wilorin muttered disappointingly to himself. And continued to mutter an array of profanities as he made his way over to retrieve his dagger.

"Welcome to the Port of Shadows," he greeted without feeling. "Name's Wilorin. Rogue ex..." he paused for a moment to pull the dagger and impaled spider from a wooden beam, "...traordinaire."

A rogue who obviously needs more training with throwing knives, he thought to himself as he gestured for an ale.

OoC (I think), welcome to Skullport, @Akui. Looking forward to getting to know you better, :)

Wilorin has earned 20 experience, and 3 gold