1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Skullport.net. This site will be updated to support D&D 5th edition rules in the future (near, we hope, still waiting on the books).

Erris Martel

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Erris Martel, Feb 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Erris Martel Dungeon Master

Erris Martel
    • AC 15
    • HP 9/9
    • Level
    • 1 (ECL 2)
    • Experience
    • Next Level
    Lawful Neutral, female
    Aasimar
    Monk (1)
    The streets were dirty, like they always were, with coal dust, bones, trash, and the poor. Erris' heart went out these folks, but Erris didn't carry money, not on the streets. She instead spent her money at the tavern in which she rented a room.

She entered the taproom at the Copper Keg, ignoring the stares that inevitably accompanied her arrival. She her clothes in a revealing fashion because it kept most men off guard. They never expected her mind to work as quickly as it did, and they definitely never expect her fists to move as quickly as they do.

She smiled at the barmatron, who grabbed a bottle of water from beneath the bar and poured her a glass of clean water. It was more expensive down here than the typical grog that most consumed, but it was worth it to Erris.

She grabbed her glass and wandered over to the office door and knocked twice.

The door cracked open, and the tavern's owner poked his head out.

"Evening, Jemaine. My last trip into Undermountain was partially successful, and I found some kegs of some swill for you. The porters carried them back and they are at the docks, waiting for you. Here's the ticket."

Erris handed a scrap of paper to Jemaine. The man nodded and mumbled something about that covering rent for a little while. Erris smiled sweetly and went to the bar.

Spumis was playing that night, and he was always a good show. She nodded at the bard and watched his fingers falter for the fraction of a moment, which made her giggle.

It was good to be back.

Erris Martel has earned 31 experience
    Gh0st and Wilorin like this.
  2. Wilorin Tenderfoot

Wilorin
    • AC 17
    • HP 8/8
    • Level
    • Experience
    • Next Level
    Neutral, male
    Half-Elf
    Rogue (1)
    "Welcome to this dank, dirty, hole of a town we call home, Aasimar," the rogue greeted the newcomer. He looked at what seemed to be a slight orange glow about her. "Ahhh, already have status here I see. The way you look, the Skulls must have taken a real fancy to you."

The rogue followed her gaze to the stage, "I'm Wilorin, an 'entrepreneur' so to speak. A bit of free advice, that one," he paused to point at the bard, "in my short time here learned that he is much more devious and cunning than he looks."

Wilorin leaned in and slyly added, "tough to pickpocket too, that one."

Wilorin has earned 12 experience, and 2 gold
    Gh0st likes this.